Friday, July 2, 2010

my journey to becoming a praying coach

Its been a hectic week. I am burned out and tired. But it is all worthwhile. Thank you Daddy God that all my coaching session this week went well.

Early last month, I had a conversation with Zoey regarding work. She suggested that I can pray before every coaching session. I thought it was a good idea so I decided to give it a go. I noticed the difference almost immediately. Not that my coaching style changed or the children are more well behaved. By God's grace, my prospective that changed. The way I looked at the children changed. suddenly, I was able to see the children needs and their different learning ability above all else. As a result I was able to conduct the appropriate activities to engage them and keep them excited. It is one of the most incredible feeling ever. Thank you Lord.

I've been coaching close to 3 years now. This week, everyday, I feel so anointed. It is really awesome. It really keeps me going knowing that God is with me all the time. Every time I pray and ask Him to bless the session and keep the children safe while they are having fun, it is already happening. On top of all these, I find favor with the children and was able to influence them to play better.Praise the Lord! all glory to Him!

Not only did my children enjoy the session, I too find it a joy delivering the session. It also keep the passion fire in my heart burning. I love the feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment