Thursday, July 15, 2010

I cant take the pain anymore

The nature of my job requires me to be standing most of the time. This is torturing for me as I have pronated feets. Basically, my feets are rolled inwards. This leads to heel pain. Pain that I can feel the moment I stepped off my bed.

So it's either I quit coaching (which is not an option) or I do something about my feets.

Last semester in sch, we learn about the different types of legs and how to prevent it from causing pain and soreness to us. That's when I found out about motion controlled shoes for pronated feets. Ever since, I've been wanting to buy a pair. But these shoes are customized and customized stuffs arent cheap. The cheaper option is motion controlled insoles. It is slightly more affordable than a whole shoe. But I'm so broke after paying sch fees.

so...

Anyone willing to sponsor me w/o anything in return?

No comments:

Post a Comment