Monday, July 12, 2010

It's MONday :p

It's Monday. First coaching session starts at 10.30am. Praise the Lord. It is one of those day I can sleep in abit, wake up, wash up, have breakfast with mom without worrying about being late for work.

Today 2 'bombs' landed on me. Hahaha. I should stop calling them 'bombs'. Let's just call them 'challenges'. I'm not going into details but I felt partially responsible for 1. If I was to be more concern and reminded my co-worker, we could have avoided the situation today. Well, lesson learn. It's not easy to manage people and I pray for wisdom in this area.

I'm going gym tomorrow morning. I am finally re-charged. My body is still trying to get use to my new schedule. Especially Wednesday. Last 2 years, the maximum no of hours I can coach a day is 5 full hours. This year, it reached a new record of 8 full hours. It's challenging not because of the coaching but from the traveling time to different schools. That drains me mentally. I am now doing my best to feed myself with good food. No, I should say nutritious foods. In fact I eat up to 6 meals a day now cos I have no time to sit down to have a proper meal.

My dearest body, thank you. You have served me well and it is now my utmost duty to make sure you are well taken care of. My lovely legs, I know I am suppose to let you rest as much as possible but looking at my work schedule, you and I both know it is not very possible. Thank you for being so understanding and have endured till today. You awesome. Well done. I promise I will bring you to see Fizah for a good rub whenever possible. By the way, netball is out for now so no change of directions needed :) But rehab is getting on still. Be good kay. Glorious days are ahead of us. Be patience and we will take the court together again :)

Thank God for today. Nothing spectacular but full of your blessings. Esp when I managed to find the perfect seat pad. I don't even know why I was in that shop! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment