Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's Wednesday

Wednesday is the day I sing to the P1 girls: "Are you ready? Are you ready?" and they sing back: "Yes we are, yes we are!" hahaha.

I love Wednesdays :) It is my longest day of the week (for now) where I start at 7.30am and end at 6.30pm. Awesome day because I get to see all the cute, little and adorable P1 girls. Those that will hug you like a teddy bear, ever so eager to be right in front of you even if they have to strain their necks, follow you everywhere like you are the magnet and they the paperclips and EVERYTHING they do, they will smile and laugh it off. I don't feel like I am coaching them... more like playing with them. hahahaha.

I was put to a challenge today and I am glad I did it well. In fact I realised that it was because my company have exposed me to many different coaching opportunities which have mold me to who I am today that I was able to be so flexible to different situation.

Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment