Friday, April 9, 2010

It feels good to be the Beloved of God

This week, I feel God's favor surrounding me. Lord, Thank you for being faithful even when I am not.

I have to admit, this week, the Lord was with me in all my tough hours. Hours that felt like days... hours that I want to give up... My Lord gave me strength. It is amazing how He appeared to me. This time round He appeared to me not as a coach but as a child who eagerly wants to learn. Out of the blue, I don't know what came over me, I felt full of energy, all ready to impart my knowledge to those adorable girls. Nothing else mattered but just to learn and have fun.

It is true that we can love the unlovable. Because God love them and it is our duty as His children to love for the things that matter to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment