Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Glory comes with a price

It took me 49.07 minutes to finish my reservoir run today. Personal best after I stopped running there since 2004.

My right knee is hurting now. Nothing serious, bearable. Come on I just finished a reservoir run how bad can it be? HAHAHA. Old netball injury. It was hurting since last night. Thank God, there's no swelling, that's a good sign. Just clicking sounds being produced from time to time. Felt as if my bones are rubbing onto one another and my blood can't really flow up & down smoothly. Sometimes I feel like my bones at the joint are stucked and I need to position my knee at a certain angle to loosen them. A loud clicking sound plus a "ahhh..." from me indicate that it is loosen.

If this continues, it means I need to go visit either Mingrong or Fizah again. My physios.

LORD, I WILL BE WELL THROUGH YOU! I WANT TO TRAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment