Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dreaming

My last CG session, many weeks ago, Sian Hua says we need to start dreaming and tell the Lord about our dreams.

Lord, I need a man whose heart is open to you, who sing praises to you, who honor & worship you in his everyday, who puts his trust in you in all that he do. A man who shares my value and understand my principles. A man I can trust and talk to about anything under the sun without fearing that he will judge me or see me otherwise. A man who is passionate about sports and lead a healthy lifestyle.

I care no less about facial feature, skin colour, height or weight. It is the heart. Lord, you know what I am looking for... A true and sincere heart.

Lord, is there such a man out there?

This is a dream without deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment