Sunday, January 24, 2010

it is none of my business

I have learned that there is a reason why I meet the people I meet in my life. It's like God place me at the right place at the right time, I met the right people and end up doing the right thing and the best part is... I prosper.

At the same time, there are people that I meet, but somehow, things just didn't work out and sometimes, we just fall apart. I figured it is because it isn't what God wanted me to do. It is just me wanting to do it.

Now, after failing a few times, I've learned that when it comes to the people I find no peace with, sadly, it is nothing of my business. But when it comes to another group of people where I find peace with, I know I have to give my 100% and even more.

How do I know it? I asked God and God told me so. God told me to let it go of the right person, at the right place and at the right time. I obeyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment