Friday, January 1, 2010

2009

Goodbye 2009, hello 2010 :)

A picture summary of my 2009, now a beautiful memory :)

My first & probably last NSL as a manger. Also my 1st time managing a team on my own. A whole new different experience for me.

My 2nd time managing a team on my own... actually... I couldn't have done it without the help of my officials and players. This is definitely the 1 of the BEST memory of 2009. This team is simply AWESOME.

My SJI girls. These fun-loving girls brought my coaching career to a whole new level.

My St Margs P3 girls. My little angels.

My Yumin girls. Always testing my patience... but still, i'm proud of them :)

TNTBL!!! Children Day Carnival @ West Coast :D

Best family photo of the year <3

I turned 21! surprise from my family...

my 2nd birthday surprise... by my BFFs, ironically, on the same day my family surprise :s

Crazy 3

We have been pretty crazy this 2009. Let's blast 2010!

My multi-racial family :D

The Dark & Light Forces! We are your worse nightmare! HAHA.

MAF 2009 (Mid-autumn Festival) with Cass. Memorable!

My awesome colleagues (except the 2 in red :p)

My BFFs!!! Cheers to 9 years of friendship!!! & counting!!! I <3 u girls :)

Life is full of surprises with you around.

Study awards 09! The most memorable day of 2009 :D

Ended the year with a nice walk with Chris & a group of nice people @ the southern ridges :)

I thank my heavenly father for letting our path cross and for 2010, I pray to Him that He will continue to keep and bless all these amazing people in my life because I cannot imagine what my life would be like without their support, patience and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment