Sunday, August 8, 2010

Let it come effortlessly

Daddy,
thank you for Pastor Prince's ministry,
thank you for New Creation Church,
thank you for the gospel of grace,
thank you for sending Jesus to come to be our savior,
thank you for your unmerited grace and favor upon me and in my life.
I know that I have done nothing to deserve all these and I know it is because of Your love for me, today I can come before you to worship You. I know that as long as I keep Jesus as the center of my life and see Him in all my situations, my life will be abundant because He have come to give me life and life more abundantly.
Daddy,
I know that because You love me,
because I am Your beloved child,
and just because You love me,
take all my worries and do it Your way.
Take my life and do it Your way.
I am the lost sheep and You are my Shepard.
Find me and bring me back to what You have designed me to do.
Today and everyday,
I will cast my cares on You.
Knowing that because You love me,
all that I have cast on You will be good.
All these I pray in Jesus's name.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment