Tuesday, August 17, 2010

God has His way to cheer me up!

Im experience toothache now. Not thekind that my teeth is going to drop off but it is my wisdom tooth forcing its way up, sqeezing between my gums and other teeth. Ouch!

Just when I almost got consumed by the pain, my lightening fast mind decided to check my email to read today's daily devotional from chuch. When I got into my inbox, I saw an email from Rock Kidz (my church's children ministry, also where I serve for church). It is abt an upcoming church camp for another department. Guess what, I got into the organising commitee! LOL. I didn't even sign up for it. It just came! LOL. Perhaps this is what they call "God's plan"

Can u tell? Im super excited now! Hahahaha. I just love serving my God who spare not His son so I can have everything that I have now and His blessings, favor, love and grace will continue to pour into my life in abundance. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment