Monday, March 1, 2010

Beloved


I want to start this is entry by praising the Lord for showering me with love and grace therefore I am able to love others.

I never knew how much love I have for my ex-girls until I watched their game today. They played well and I am so proud of them. All glory to God. Although some of them under performed today, but I have faith in them that they not be dishearten, continue to train hard and perform better in their next game.

Dear Lord, open their eyes and let them see how much more the team can achieve when everyone focus & work towards the common goal throughout the entire game. Father, give them the strength & endurance to last through the game. Father, give to them the ability to exercise patience and trust towards their teammates. Father, I know that even though it is going to be a tough ride, but because you are with us, we have nothing to fear. For no matter what the outcome will be, we have still have you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment