Monday, March 8, 2010

wake up call

This morning, I woke up thinking of what one of my church friend said to me: "Jesus will give you grace every new morning." I prayed and told God to lead me today. I'm so tired I don't even know how to start my day. I told God to just take my everything. I am just too tired and unmotivated.

The next moment my mobile rang. It was 8.09am. It was a parent asking about one of the netball programme under my supervision. Of course, I quickly straighten up and answered to her questions, at the same time struggling to not sound like I just got out of bed.

After our conversation ended, I thank God for giving me a wake up call. One moment I was not certain what I was suppose to do. Another moment, God sent me the help I needed. He remained me why in the first place I took up this career which is also the exact reason why I must continue to do what I am doing because my ultimate dream, my vision is not fulfilled yet. It does seem far fetch but I know it can be done.

There is still so much more to learn. But it's okay, God is always with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment