Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ops... I did it again.

Ops... I made a wrong decision again.

I wondered how I became a netballer. Netball is all about decision-making skills. What pass to make, to who and where you want to run to after that. What can you do if the defending method you use is not working. Sometimes even what hand to use to intecept or tip and what land to land on, pivot left or right. Of course, the more you train, the easier all these decision making skills become and as you play to a higher level, it is really all about your speed, how high you can jump and how flexible you are on court and yes of course, good decision making skills aid by good vision.

This week I haven't been making good decisions at work and for my own life. It's frastrating. If life is a netball game this must be the part where I am making all the bad passes, missing passes and drop balls. Does that mean I am a bad player, a lousy player or a useless player? NO, NO, NO!!! It means I am a player who needs to train more on court situations in order to be more confidence.

The same goes for life. It is almost impossible for anyone to do something the first time and be very good at it. We all need to be trained. This is what I lack. Life training. I really have to thank God. So far my life, I meet good & great people (I know I will continue to meet more). They love me, guides me and share with me their life experiences so I won't fall the same way they did. But of course, there are times where I am left alone to deal with life. I have my setbacks but like I said, I am blessed. God always have someone to pull me up. Thank you Abba Father.

Today, I feel dumb for believing what others says. Honestly, although I feel dumb now, I still feel for that guy. He is just doing his job and I shouldn't make things too difficult for him. Maybe he have a family to feed. Hahahaha.

This is probably one of the silliest blog entry I ever wrote. But I assure you, this is totally Lizhen. hahahaha.

Someone I really admire once told me this: "What makes you think she is angry with you? You dont have the ability to make anyone angry, sad or happy. This world don't evolve around you. Silly.

She's right. She's always right. No one can make me feel dumb execpt me. So... me telling myself "Lizhen you are not dumb, I forgive you for what you did earlier today."

Hahahahahaha. Silly entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment