Monday, December 12, 2011

Hello Dec :)

Showers of favor and blessings upon me :)

Snap a photo of Team Singapore that can't even see SB. I'm a champion! LOL.


This year I told myself, by hook or by crook, I MUST watch Nations Cup!!! To support Simpang Bedok and Team Singapore!!! Wooohooo!!! Anyway, Nations Cup this year is freaking exciting! Singapore had a lead start in the competition winning Sri Lanka, PNG and Namibia. We lost to Fiji but won Malaysia and made it to finals where we had to play Fiji again!€ Singapore fought hard and emerge 2nd! So proud of Team Singapore and my dear friend! Looking forward to next year! Hopefully by then I will have my camera and dear Daddy God, make sure Simpang Bedok remain in the teamn injury-free and have loads of court time! <3

Phew! Know what, it's been such a tiring week for me. Looking forward to good quality rest soon! Been coaching EVERDAY this school holidays! Except sundays of course! Ha! And with Christmas around the corners, Rock Kids decor preperations is stepping up too! Been going to church office, getting materials, praying, meeting up with the decor team and putting my artay fartsy skills into good use (I hope)! Ha! Thank God man, with all these going on, I still managed to make it for Nations Cup games! Only thing was after finals I had to rush off and didn't get to take a nice decent photo with SB :(

A little sad. But its okay cos I know that doesn't make me less as a friend! Ha! Hope my dear friend gets a good rest and catch up with all that she needs to!

No comments:

Post a Comment