Saturday, September 10, 2011

Precious!




SUPER SUPER LOVE THESE PHOTOS! *Photo credits to Jayden*

Surely, there will be more moments of such for B3 :) Amen!

Super love this awesome team :)

Hey Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus JESUS!!! Continue to be in the center of this awesome team. These photos wouldn't be possible without You. I know Lord, surely, You have heard my prayers. Continue Lord, all the good things You are doing for this team and for all of us in this team. Be the center of our lives. Be with us everyday, every moment, every situation. Amen. We look to You Lord, for your supplies, Your provisions, Your healing, Your light, Your wisdom, Your knowledge because Lord, You are our vine & we are Your brunches. Because Lord, You are our master Shepard and we are Your sheep. Thank You Lord, You have brought us together as a mighty family :) Jesus, You are just so awesome, I can't stop thanking You for all that You have done for us. OMGOSH! Hahahaha! Thank You Lord. For Your amazing love for us.

I am in awe of You.

My awesome Lord & Savior, Jesus.

My awesome friend, Jesus.

*HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment