Monday, September 27, 2010

Let Go & let God

Today, I finally understand what it meant to let go and let God.

This morning, the NYP intern fell and injured herself and is now on a 4-day MC. daddy God, keep her close to You and may she have supernatural healing. Amen :) Anyway, as we have arranged her for some coaching assignments, I have to get replacement for her. To add on to this, there was another coach who fell sick and it just happen so, the same school now needs 2 replacement coaches. So much of coincidence! When I learned about all these, I really thank God that He kept me safe and healthy. At the same time, I am worried about how I am going to get 2 replacement coach in a day. Knowing the schedule of most of my coaches, I know it is a close to impossible task. Then I remembered how Jeremy always say: "Nothing is impossible with God. Amen!". Somehow, picturing him saying this, made me smile :)

So I continued my day coaching and worrying about getting replacement. During my breaks, I called up coaches, sms them but all replies were negative. Finally, at my wits end, close to tears, I started to pray. I called out to Daddy God and my fave verse just kept popping in my mind: "If God is for us, who can be against us?". This alone, I know there's hope.

After lunch, I went back to office for meeting and was still contacting the coaches, asking them to take time out to help me. Each time I get rejected, I just kept praying and proclaim victory through Jesus. By 6pm, I only managed to get 1 replacement. That moment, I sat at my desk, staring into space not know what to do. As I began started packing my stuffs, getting ready to go home, all that was in my head is: "Die. Tomorrow not enough coach.". I was so negative, for a moment I hated myself.

As I walked out of the office building, I stopped in front of this playground, looked at the children playing. Naturally, I smiled. Then I remember how I got this job, how in God's divine timing I became a coach and began making a difference in the lives of the children I coach. So I said a simple prayer: "Abba father, my life is Your project. You brought me here. If there's a problem, You fix it.". As I walked away from the playground, suddenly a name of a coach popped into my mind. The human me started to reject the idea of calling this coach i thought of. Yet another part of me says: "CALL HER NOW!". I stopped, took my phone out & called her. Yes.. HALLELUJAH! She became the other replacement coach.

Truly, let go and let God. If God is for us, who can be against us?

No comments:

Post a Comment