Saturday, January 29, 2011

Am I dreaming?

Travelling has always been a dream of mine.

Especially travelling alone.

The idea of exploring new places, meeting new people, seeing other cultures simply thrills me.

To me, it is taking a trip out to see other God's creations :)

30 April 2011 - 2 May 2011, I will be going HK alone. It is a dream come true. I've always wanted to go there to meet up with my HK friends, eat dim sum and view the nice mountain top night view of the city. Hahaha. Really this simple.

It is really amazing how I'm not even done with HK, I'm thinking & planning my next holiday :D

Oh... I made a new awesome friend, intoduced by my bestie :) She's like a travelling guru. LOL. God bless her & fulfil he heart desire for she have blessed me greatly. In Jesus's name, amen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment